Balance Scorecard or BSC is a prevailing method of HRM that is used extensively in business, government, and non-government organizations all across the world. As per the data available, approximately 50% of the US companies have already adopted BSC as a part of strategic planning and management. In business, management BSC has a great significance these days. Students get assignments on Balance Scorecard and strategic planning many ways which they need to accomplish right in time to avoid penalties. In fact, writing assignments help in UAE are an important part of business management assignment courses especially at MBA and other similar levels of study.
Four perspectives of Balance Scorecard
The concept was first proposed by Kaplan and Norton in 1992. Business managers learn to view BSC from four different perspectives, these are as follows:
- Financial perspective: This is the backbone of any organization. As finance is important for running the business or organization having any bother cause, so also the paving ways for more revenue. In BSC, organizational financial performance and the use of financial resources, both are immensely important.
- Internal Process: This is another important aspect of Balance Scorecard. This aspect views the organizational performance from quality and efficiency of the organization in manufacturing products or developing services.
- Organizational capacity: This aspect views the organizational performance from the perspective of human resource, culture, adoption of technology, etc. These are an essential aspect in BSC.
- Stakeholders: It is viewing the organizational performance from the perspectives of customers and other stakeholders like investors, suppliers, retailers, and employees.
Importance of BSC
- The concept takes into account the important aspects that are imperative to the growth of any organization.
- The concept helps to align organizational strategy with that of the work responsibility of the workers and office staffs on a day-to-day basis.
- The concept helps to prioritize organizational goals and work accordingly.
- The concept helps to increase the focus on the management on certain areas where the company performing poorly.
Business Management Assignment help and Balance Scorecard
Not all professional Business Management Assignment Help writing services can provide the best solution for BSC. It is comparatively a new topic for the business management professionals, professors, and of course for the students. BSC is a typical subject with so many aspects inherent in it and each of these aspects requires special attention to write an assignment. Balance scorecard comprises of several strategic metrics which are actually highly functional in an organizational environment.
So, this job can be best accomplished by professional writers who have a complete knowledge on the subject as also experience in applying BSC in real-world situations. The writers appointed to the students for accomplishing the job are experienced in real-world situations.
The service of BookMyEssay in this matter is really mention-worthy as they have been serving the students in business management with all sorts of professional help for coursework, homework, test paper writing, worksheet writing, dissertation writing, etc. they also provide 24/7/365 assistance to the students irrespective of their location.